• Before You Begin
  • Complete Agency Form
  • Enter Payment Info
  • Review & Submit
  • Confirmation

This form is used to remit criminal case payments to United States District Court, Western District of Tennessee.

DO NOT USE this form if you DO NOT owe a criminal case payment to United States District Court, Western District of Tennessee.

Note: Our agency CANNOT forward or transfer payments to local, state or federal government agencies.

What is my criminal case number?

Your criminal case number is located on the right side of the Judgment in a Criminal Case form. You will need your criminal case number to remit your case payment. Please locate your United States District Court, Western District of Tennessee criminal case number prior to accessing this form.

Below is an example of a criminal case number.


(1)-division (Jackson-1, Memphis-2)

(23) 2-digit case year

(cr) refers to the case type (criminal)

(45678) refers to the case number

(001)-party number assigned

Accepted Payment Methods:

  • Bank account (ACH)

With an account you can:

  • See the payments you made since you created an account.
  • Store payment information so you don't have to re-enter it.
  • Copy a form you already submitted the next time you need to make a payment.

To take advantage of these benefits, you can Sign In . If you don't have an existing account, you will have the option to create an account on the sign-in page. To continue as a guest user, click the 'Continue to the Form' button.

This is a secure service provided by United States Department of the Treasury. The information you will enter will remain private. Please review our privacy policy for more information.

USDC, TN-Western Financial Team
(901) 495-1245