• Before You Begin
  • Complete Agency Form
  • Enter Email & Submit
  • Confirmation

Beginning January 1, 2024, the 1201 Borrower Payment Form will no longer be available to process loan payments. Borrowers can register and make their payments on the MySBA Loan Portal.

The MySBA Loan Portal  allows borrowers to:

  • Make one-time or recurring payments towards your SBA loan
  • Cancel recurring payments created on Pay.gov
  • View statements and correspondence
  • Exchange messages with the SBA team concerning your loan accounts

For borrowers who are having trouble utilizing/establishing an account in MySBA portal and have a charged off 7(a), Paycheck Protection Program or purchased 504 program loan, please contact the Loan Service Center that services your loan. 

  • Little Rock Servicing Center        1-800-644-8564 LRSC.expresspurchase@sba.gov
  • Fresno Servicing Center               1-800-347-0922 -FSC.PostServicing@Sba.gov.

For Disaster borrowers, please contact email disastercustomerservice@sba.gov or contact us at 

  • COVID EIDL loans            1-833-853-5638
  • Regular Disaster loans   1-800-659-2955 


DO NOT submit SBA loan payments using other SBA forms on Pay.gov. Any loan payments submitted using other SBA forms will not post to your loan timely.

Contact the SBA for questions about your loan. For more information about the MySBA Loan Portal, click the Continue to the Form button.

This is a secure service provided by United States Department of the Treasury. The information you will enter will remain private. Please review our privacy policy for more information.

Physical Disaster Loan Borrowers Customer Service Center