• Before You Begin
  • Complete Agency Form
  • Enter Payment Info
  • Review & Submit
  • Confirmation

About this form

Use this form to pay for your OCS Application for Permit to Drill (APD) [MMS-123, MMS-123S] for mailed or faxed applications only. Please use the BSEE eWell interactive payment link to pay for electronic applications submitted through eWell.

Accepted Payment Methods:

  • Bank account (ACH)
  • Debit or credit card

This is a secure service provided by United States Department of the Treasury. The information you will enter will remain private. Please review our privacy policy for more information.

Brenda Dickerson
(703) 787-1617