Alert | Sign In | Create an Account
x Alert Message: will introduce a new easy to use look and feel on October 27, 2018. Our new look makes it easy to find the most common agency payments. Click this link for a preview - What's New

Agriculture (USDA): Agricultural Research Service (ARS)

Miscellaneous Payments to the Agricultural Research Service (ARS)
Miscellaneous payments made to the Agricultural Research Service Form Number: ARS Misc Payments
Office Of Technology Transfer License Payments for ARS
This form should be used to submit royalty payments for licenses that have been issued on behalf of the ARS. Form Number: ARS OTT

We're here to help!


We're Available We're Available Monday - Friday 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. Eastern Closed Send A Message Send Us A Message You will hear from us by the end of the next business day. Toll Free Number Call Us Toll Free Inside U.S.A. only 800-624-1373 International Number International Number Outside the U.S.A. +1-216-579-2112


Keep Alive Placeholder

All form fields except phone number are required.

Troubleshooting Information:

Name Value
User IP
User Agent CCBot/2.0 (
Current URI /public/search/agencyforms
Current Server Date 10/20/2018 09:21:19 EDT
User Sign In Name UnAuthenticatedUser
Tracker KsaUNlIBvLkEmukAh-_T
Paygov Tracking ID N/A

By clicking on the send button, you are agreeing to send the above information to Customer Service for troubleshooting purposes. This information will assist us in resolving issues you may be experiencing. Your information will not be shared or used for any other purpose.